Daily Archives: June 4, 2014
Join your colleagues at a workshop hosted by Promega on the forensics workflow and the challenges it brings. The half-day seminar will feature presentations by leaders in the forensic community, as well as updates on the latest technologies and products from Promega.
Learn about the newest tools designed to meet the new CODIS standards, for both casework and databasing efforts, including:
• PowerQuant™ System: A New Robust DNA Quantification System
• PowerPlex® Y23 System: Tales from a Casework Laboratory
• Maximizing Success with Challenging Samples
• Mixture Interpretation and Statistics
• DNA Backlog Reduction Strategies
• The Latest Advances in Forensic Technologies
The half-day seminar is free of charge to individuals working in forensics and paternity laboratories. Lunch and snacks will be provided. Space is limited, so be sure to register early!
To learn more or to register, go to www.promega.com/techtour2014.
The Promega Genetic Identity Team